Anonymous asked: i thought you were pansexual but you have a boyfriend,why would you lie about your sexuality
you said u were going to mcdonalds but you got chicken mcnuggets not a big mac why would u lie about going to mcdonalds
is essentially what you have just said to me
I already reblogged this once but I have to do it again for Jenna’s tags:
#pansexual people are not allowed to date#ever#they must constantly be having sex with at least two people of different genders at once#And must switch partners every fifteen minutes tops#the wild pansexual is rumoured to be able to be attracted to one person for up to thirty minutes#but this has not been confirmed in any lab tests
Artists who made me better.
- M. C. Escher: Taught me that logic can be beautiful.
- Yoshitaka Amano: Taught me to love my imagination unashamedly.
- Syd Barrett: Warned me not to go too far.
- Brian Froud: Showed me that a coffee stain can become art.
- Roger Waters and the rest of Pink Floyd: Gave my desperate adolescence a soundtrack.
- Yuichi Kumakura: Showed me that a story doesn't need to make sense to touch your heart.
- Satoshi Kon: Reminded me that stories are about people, first and foremost.
- H. P. Lovecraft: From whom I first saw the apocalyptic dread which consumed my young life reflected in writing, and exorcised those demons by giving them name.
- Neil Gaiman: Who told me that to write, I first need to live. And then sit down and write.
- Thom Yorke: Showed me that being neurotic isn't a death sentence.
- Brenda Ueland: Without whom I would never have created anything.
- I am thankful to each and every one of these people. I would be a worse person without them.
On this day, 161 years ago, my favorite painter was born in the little Dutch village of Groot Zundert. Happy birthday, Vincent, you are truly an inspiration.
John Peter Russell, Portrait of VIncent van Gogh,
Michael Carini-The Journal
Every single work of art ever made, every work of art that you make, is a theory. And it’s a theory about the way art should or should not look…Art is a bridge to a vision and art is the vision. It lets you see something, and then it is what you see. It’s a medium through which people see the world. I don’t know what else is quite like that. Art is not optional. Art is necessary. Art is never as simple as you think it is.
—"What Art is and What Artists Do" by Jerry Saltz (via rrhaberstroh)
Studying Egon Schiele for figure drawing. His double self portraits are awesome
Today I sat on the couch and held my dog’s paw while watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and picking my nose.